Question:
Is there anyone in the Los Angeles area that can help me get a job?
?
2007-05-09 18:47:52 UTC
note: I'm sixteen years old and I go to school, so basically I need a job that will accept teens. I feel no one will hire me because of the distance or because some are playing the race card and I defenitly don't want to believe that because that's just sterotype.
Two answers:
2007-05-09 19:25:46 UTC
Go to the mall and apply.
Matt
2007-05-09 18:56:00 UTC
try working at a publix supermarket or something. You dont need the internet for that.